Thank you to everyone who was a part of our first virtual alumni reading. Seeing everyone’s faces over Zoom helped settle a little bit of that longing for Residency, and we were so touched by the eagerness with which our community responded to this event. We hope this was the successful start of what will be more readings to come. Thank you also to our group of readers who gave us such wonderful readings and whose information can be found below:
- Ice Breaker: How Mabel Fairbanks Changed Figure Skating by Rose Viña-Kathy
- “Six Months” by Celeste Mohammed
- Clarissa Adkins’s new book will be published by Lily Poetry Review Books. She is hosting a workshop through fellow Lesley alum Aaron Wallace’s journal, Passengers Journal in August.
- Every Body Looking by Candice Iloh (Pre-Order)
- Under the World by Chris Clark
- Via Negativa by July Westhale (Pre-Order and Tour)
- Oregon Online: DG Footlights™feat. Bartow by Greg Berman (Online Event)
If you were touched by any of the readings from last night, please consider checking out these works from our very talented alumni.
Comments are closed